Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family Weekend!!!

I just LOVE this weekend~ every year I look forward to this get together. True in the beginning I LOVED it because we were celebrating birthdays and mine is one of them; don't get me wrong I still love my birthday but I truly LOVE LOVE the fact that we all get together and it's relaxed... it's not Thanksgiving, Christmas or another holiday that involves high stress and a lot of work. I finally got to see Jill and Nick -- well the adorable bump that is Nick! I am so excited to be an AUNT! (You all know I have never been a baby person and I keep stopping to look at little boy things for Nick!:) ) Back to the weekend it was great - we went out to dinner with everyone on Saturday night had great food, great fun... basically we are a great family. I also got to see both of my brothers and Diane, Ernie, Cindy and Bill. It was fabulous and EXHAUSTING. What is even more *odd* but good is I was home in Dallas 2 weekends in a row! Here are some pics from the weekend.



The proud parents and I... Craig has a bump too!
Jill and I .... and Nick :) hehehe




Me, Jill and Mom .... or to Nick it is Aunt, Mom, Grandma :)


More pictures coming soon but I have to go check on the boys- we are watching Eddie this week. Jons parents dog, he and Big hanging out in my backseat a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

MP said...

I'M SO jealous you get to be an aunt!! I want to be an aunt so bad! A real life blood related one. lol

Ashley said...

I am REALLY excited! I keep buying him little presents.. well I guess they are more for his mom and dad but, it is so much fun! I can't WAIT until he gets here!!