This weekend was the couples shower for Craig & Jill in Dallas. It was a fantastic weekend... I had the most amazing experience, I felt my nephew kick!!! I had never felt a baby kick before and it was so awesome!! I can't wait to meet Nick! :) Jill looks great, definitely has a baby basketball in there ;) The shower was very nice and I was able to see my uncle, cousin, god-mother, and some other wonderful people. Now, this was my first shower so I was amazed at all of the baby stuff.. I mean from clothes, diapers, and towels to motion sensor pads that let the parents know if the baby is breathing while they lay in their crib! WOW.
Kappa Sisters...
Digging into the goods! 
Yay presents!
Obviously I am partial to this gift... but it turned out REALLY cute!!
The very happy parents-to-be... and all of their loot!
Mom, Dad, and the aunts!
How cute!! 
This weekend was GREAT! *Wish Frankie had been able to join us* I love how much we have all been able to get together in the last year, I look forward to Thanksgiving!!
The weekend also allowed me to see my girlfriends.... we had a great time catching up and seeing all of their new stuff- apt, TVs, etc.
Suzie and I



Hunter, helping the couples open their gifts...

Devlin & Tracy.. with their mmm... boobies onesie
Yay presents!
Obviously I am partial to this gift... but it turned out REALLY cute!! 



This weekend was GREAT! *Wish Frankie had been able to join us* I love how much we have all been able to get together in the last year, I look forward to Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
When is your sister-in-law due? I am so excited for you!! and a little jealous. How is Mr. Big doing?
Post a Comment