It is soo very cold in Lubbock right now. Tomorrow will be in the 70's, but right now it is 39 outside!
I don't really have anything SUPER exciting to say, but I wanted to let everyone know I am thinking of you ALL.
Oh -- I DO have news ... not my news, but I do want to share it with everyone that doesn't know... MANDY PASSED THE BAR! YaY! So proud of her :)
This is a picture from May 2006 ~ But I have already posted Mandy's wedding pics so I went OLD school ;)
Here are a few pictures from my May 06 graduation for you all:
The family at dinner Friday night --
The whole fam- but we have a new addition coming- I CAN'T wait for the family photo with Nick! :) :)
Brother & Sister -- Frankie wasn't entirely ready :)

My brother and sister-- notice Craig is holding food and/or condiments in all the photos!?!? :)

Daddy and I- Abuelo's yummy!

Jon and I at the post grad dinner -- drinks by the pool at the AshMoore Inn!
At the graduation BBQ -- we are pretty darn cute! He claims to not take pictures.. teeheheehe!
Good Night :)
3 comments:
Aww yall do look great in the pics. I love that pic of us too!! ANd I promise I am going to call you back.. and we WILL talk. :)
Oh and I noticed that in one of the pics of your bro and sis-in-law they are at Rosa's!! Mmmmm.
DUH! That is most definately where we went after the ceremony... my family LOVES Rosa's!
Post a Comment