Thursday, February 28, 2008

The results are in ....

and I am a MASTER of Mass Communications!!!! I have successfully passed my comprehensive exam for the MA!!!!

The past six to eight weeks have been the most stressful few weeks... there just are no words.

I can't believe this two year journey is winding down- 2 classes and then I am joining the real world. Now just to get one of those jobs, pesky little thing! :)

Any tips please send them my way.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

2 comments:

MP said...

We all knew you were the master of talking.. a lot!! lol jk so proud of you. Sorry it took so long to comment. I actually forgot you update!! :)

Ashley said...

BAHAHHAAAA! okay that is funny- and you are the FIRST person to say that... I am shocked no one else thought to tease me about that... :)