Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So many trips, soo many pictures!

Hey! Sorry it has been so long without an update things have been crazy. I have so many pictures from my trips to the lake, Houston and Oklahoma City. I have been a busy little unemployed gal this summer! Too bad I don't get paid to travel ;)

Jon finally made it out to the lake house! Yay!


Leah came out for a day/night too!






It was such a great vacation!! We also went to Brownfield to see Jon's grandma, had the best chicken friend steak and played skip-bo! What a fun game!!




Jon and the ladies of his life, mom and grandma

Then after this fun trip, I went to Houston - yay! A close-up of the precious boy taken by his father! :)


Adorable... and the proud parents!
We spent the day in Galveston..
and had such a fun time..


Hanging out at the pier... it was oh so hot-- soon after we hit up a little place for some pina coladas!!!




nobody wanted to take a pic with me on the pier, so here is my lonely pier pic!!



It was such a great trip .. here is a pic of Grandma and Nick at the ice cream shop, with all of the yummy chocolates and malts... ohhh boy!




Giving the little man a kiss on the ride back to Houston The Pfeiffer's had a BBQ
It was sooo yummy... the vegetable griller... I want one! They were soo good
And the party Franks!
The other guests....




Jill and Louisa

The boys grilling!


Mom and Jill hanging out on the patio!
Walking around Sugarland Square
The Pfeiffer family at STARBUCKS! I think my family and I love the Starbucks more than any other family I know! :)
Grandpa and Nick
Okay, this post is super long so maybe more tomorrow. enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Im so glad that you finally updated! I killed a whole five minutes at work looking a your new super cute pics!
Love,
Leah