Saturday, November 15, 2008

ME

I am... in love.
I think... my job is pretty wonderful.
I know... that life is good.
I want... a chocolate shake.
I have... a great man.
I wish... I could go to my nephew’s first birthday party.
I hate... when I slack off on running.
I miss... my family.
I feel... tired and sneezy.
I hear... the movie we are watching.
I smell... nothing, my nose is stuffy.
I search... for great books.I wonder... about many things.
I regret... nothing, I try to learn from the less than stellar choices I have made.
I love... my best friends.
I care... too much about what other people think of me.
I always... have chapstick, Burts Bees to be specific.
I am not... energized at the moment.
I believe... in my family.
I dance... when I have my iPod.
I sing... in the car.
I don’t always... remember to change the laundry to the dryer (which I need to get up and doooo).
I write... letters and then forget to mail them, I HATE that.
I win... .
I lose... my earrings at the end of the day if I don’t immediately put them back in my jewelry box.
I never... go to bed on time.
I listen... to books on cd and I LOVE them.
I can usually be found... at work, these days.
I’m scared of... failure.
I read... a lot.
I forget... to put things in the mail.
I just... took a sip of my cranraspberry juice.
I am happy about... spending time with Jon this evening.

No comments: