So, over the holidays Frankie was talking to me about the weather in Lubbock. He mentioned that he knows I have to drive in ice and snow a lot during the winter. My response was HUH, No! *I amended this response soon after. I think I may have been disjointed because this winter has been so light, not terribly cold; I have been running outside all winter.
Well, today that ALL changed. This is a picture I took while STOPPED at a red light. (I don't want ANYONE thinking I was driving and snapping pictures)

We had a bit of sleet and ice today, meaning the windchill this AM was 0, yep, the HIGH today 25. LOTS OF ICE. Luckily, everyone driving seemed to have the same goal, get home in one piece.
So, Frankie we do get some pretty gross weather. It is COLD here tonight. PS- no running for me it has been nasty for 2 days and the tracker began recording Monday. :)
I will be doing some Jillian workout tonight, yay for DVD's.
2 comments:
Wow it looks so pretty! The ice we had here had not snow with it and made everything so YUCKY!
brrrr!!
Post a Comment