I am going to GET MOTIVATED with work. I am pretty excited I will hear Rudy Giuliani, Zig Ziglar and Rick Belluzo; some others too. I'll let ya know how it goes.
"To realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation." -Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be"
- George Sheehan RISK – more than others think is safe. CARE – more than others think is wise. DREAM – more than others think is practical. EXPECT – more than others think is possible.
– Claude T. Bissell
Coming up....
February ~ 2012
February 20~ Craig's Birthday
February 25th ~ Austin Muscle Walk
March 3rd ~ Lubbock Muscle Walk
March 17th ~ St. Patrick's Day
McKnox~ We're Gettin' Fit ~
April 27 ~ October 1st November ~ 16 workouts December ~ 6 workouts 2012 ~ January
Husband and Wife
The Girls
"It's by chance we met, it is by choice we became best friends"
No comments:
Post a Comment