
So, last night Jon and I watched Marley and Me. By Jon and I, I mean I watched the entire movie and he fell asleep. That movie is so darn sweet and yet so tragic and heartbreaking; I had heard any pet owners would love and hate that movie all at the same time. I laughed and laughed and then cried and cried. After the movie was over I went an laid on the floor next to Mr. Big's pillow and just snuggled. Mr. Big is such a HUGE part of my life -- It made me think back to when I decided to get him, how excited I was, and how I didn't REALLY know what I was getting myself into. THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE MADE. Through all the tough times, and we had tough times, I love him, he is family. 

2 comments:
Ok I have been studying this picture and cant figure it out....what is in the top of the picture of Mr. Big????
Im so glad you figured out what that was....I totally see it now!!
Post a Comment