So, yesterday Jon met an Irishman at work. At first Jon thought the man was just messing with him, the accent and all. Eventually, Jon realized this man was indeed Irish, from Ireland, living in West Texas.
The man tells Jon he needs to get the car cleaned up because it is his anniversary, and his wife deserves a clean car since she has put up with him for 45 years. Jon tells him happy anniversary, and the man says that everyone has to understand that loving the Irish, for so long, is tough and something that is not appreciated, by those who have not experienced loving the Irish. "The Irish are tough to live with, we are a bit crazy and she has loved me through it all." Now, you can guess what Jon says: "Well, I'm in love with an Irish girl, her name is McGee"
Irishman: "OH MCGEE?! I was hoping you would say O'Reilly, but McGee? If it were an O'Reilly I would say you are in good hands, but the McGee’s are nuts… may the holy father com e down and bless you right now. "
BA-hahahhahahahaaa
Then he said Son, I know you know, but the irish are hard to live with …" He also said the McGee's are getting a bad reputation and I should fix it for them.. obviously, just messing with Jon.
Jon told me this story and I about DIED laughing, what a hilarious customer.
I LOVE that I am IRISH!!!!!!

1 comment:
I totally love that story!!!
Post a Comment