EEK~ February was a bit brutal on the resolutions:
*1/2 Marathon training schedule: I ROCKED! I have kept up with everyday of training and finally up'd my mileage and ran 4 miles for the first time a few weeks ago.
*30 Day Shred: I am not being as diligent as I need to be on the cross training days, and I think it is time to amp it up and head to level 2
*Clean house plan: this is less than stellar, we don't have a dirty house by any means, but we could definitely be more on top of things...
*Car: total GOLD STAR, my car has been washed, cleaned up, oil changed, new windshield wipers, this month it had some serious TLC!
*Laundry: a work in progress, as usual. It is amazing that so many clothes can pile up so fast! Oh well, one load at a time...
*Staying in touch: this is actually laughable~ it totally backfired, for example Leah and I didn't talk for 3 or 4 weeks, and all my other friends I think we talked 2 x this month?! I am sure everyone will be shocked to hear that it was work that dominated my time...ehh.
So back on track for March!!!
*Going to bed at a decent hour, GOLD STAR, I am just to tired to stay up late.
- this wasn't a new year's resolution, but we exchanged our cable box FINALLY. The people @ Suddenlink called our box an antique, ummm, why weren't we every notified that there had been so many new boxes?! Oh, they don't have a system for that... bah.
- I can't believe we are in the 3rd month of the new year already, I think this is going to be a CRAZY year, but I am excited, nervous and ready to live each day for what it is and find out what else 2010 has in store.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You work is reaking (sp?) havoc on your keeping in touch resolution and I dont like it one bit!!! But even when its been three weeks we always just pick up right where we left off! And thats why I call you my bestest friend! I am so so so sooooo happy that you and Jon are getting married. You two are wonderful and deserve a life full of happiness and joy! Love yall!
when are you going to post the story of your engagement? Dying here!!
Post a Comment