Look, I am still alive!
What a whirlwind two months *oh who am I kidding 4-6 months* this has been. I haven't had the chance to write about Mom's visit IN APRIL! RIDICULOUS!
I have tons of pictures: Mom's visit, FTB, trip to Corpus Christi, trip(s) to Phoenix, Mere's shower, Mere's bach party, and all the other random pictures in between!
Work has been changing like crazy,what's new with my job!?
I have tons of pictures: Mom's visit, FTB, trip to Corpus Christi, trip(s) to Phoenix, Mere's shower, Mere's bach party, and all the other random pictures in between!
Work has been changing like crazy,what's new with my job!?
Life has been great ~ lots of fabulous reminders of how lucky I am to have my family, my friends,my dog, my health (yeah, yeah the ankle is getting there), my job, and the ability to appreciate the small things in life.
How are YOU doing?
How are YOU doing?
*Mandy your son is absolutely precious, I love love love your updates!
On top news:
*released by my ortho to start jogging again
*ALSO released by the PT to start jogging again
- need to get over the mental fear of messing it up again
*Pretty positive we have a wedding date nailed down
*Thinking we are on the cusp of planning this shin-dig and gettin' hitched!
*Missing my family like crazy ~ it's been too long
*Missing my girls like crazy, it's been TOO long
*Got to see Julia & Mere ~ it had been THREE years since I saw J and too many months, l.ike THANKSGIVING since I saw Mere
*Charlee was born in May, did I mention that? She is precious, Jordyn loves being a big sister, too.
*Jon and I just finished watching The Unit, what a great show, ended way to soon
*I am learning everyday
*I can't wait to finally feel like life isn't crazy
*I think October this year is going to be awesome
*I remind myself everyday how lucky I am
-on that note, thank you for making me feel that way; I have GREAT people in my life.
*Do you ever wonder why some things change, why others seem to stay the EXACT same?
And now for the best status I have put up lately, and I thought of this all on my own:
Sometimes you just need to remember all the good things in life ~ enjoy the small stuff ~ and appreciate that there are only so many hours in one day.
On top news:
*released by my ortho to start jogging again
*ALSO released by the PT to start jogging again
- need to get over the mental fear of messing it up again
*Pretty positive we have a wedding date nailed down
*Thinking we are on the cusp of planning this shin-dig and gettin' hitched!
*Missing my family like crazy ~ it's been too long
*Missing my girls like crazy, it's been TOO long
*Got to see Julia & Mere ~ it had been THREE years since I saw J and too many months, l.ike THANKSGIVING since I saw Mere
*Charlee was born in May, did I mention that? She is precious, Jordyn loves being a big sister, too.
*Jon and I just finished watching The Unit, what a great show, ended way to soon
*I am learning everyday
*I can't wait to finally feel like life isn't crazy
*I think October this year is going to be awesome
*I remind myself everyday how lucky I am
-on that note, thank you for making me feel that way; I have GREAT people in my life.
*Do you ever wonder why some things change, why others seem to stay the EXACT same?
And now for the best status I have put up lately, and I thought of this all on my own:
Sometimes you just need to remember all the good things in life ~ enjoy the small stuff ~ and appreciate that there are only so many hours in one day.
2 comments:
Great post! And thanks!
Yay for the new post!! And I agree that October is going to be FANTASTIC!! Love you and miss you like crazy!!
Post a Comment