Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There's an Upside to being sick?!

I can think of two when I try really hard, because I HATE being sick. It's not fun to be off of work (because I know all the stuff that is stacking up for me) and I know all the 'catch up' I will have to play. BOO! But back to the two upsides: 1- I am getting to watch Army Wives, which I totally love and 2- I get to update the BLOG! 3- Yesterday I did a TON of research for the wedding, we will get a wedding planned, woo hoo!!

So Mom and Dad were in town last weekend and I didn't get a ton of pictures but I have a few. Mom has most of them, can't wait to see them!


Mom and I Saturday night!

Lovemy mom!

Dad getting the food ready for the burgers!



Such good burgers!


and of course Mr. Big



Jon and Big playing in the den

Big gives the BEST high fives


Hello!

No comments: