Monday, October 1, 2012

Back on the workout wagon

Day 1 is in the books and I'm back on the Wagon- we let our lifestyle change slide at the beginning of this year. Yes honest moment I think I have worked out 30 times all year- it's OCTOBER! What !!!!?

So today I'm back- my lifestyle since falling off the wagon has reminded me why I made this change and loved it so much ... Because the last 9 months of not living a healthy life has made me gross. I'm disappointed in myself and honestly my energy, sleep , attitude reflects this change. So back on board I go!

The workout today was FANTASTIC! I feel so good, I'm hot, sore (yes already) and most of all happy!

Today I remind myself that 2011 was a lifestyle change , I just had a lapse, so back I go - and this picture is my motto. And come on it's funny!

No comments: