Friday, March 28, 2008

Hurdles, hurdles and more hurdles...

Focus on the race, focus on finishing.
Stress is stressful.
Just take it one day at a time.
I love you.

Wonderful things my friends and family have said and continue to say to me. I am trying, but this week has been one of bad 'ju-ju.' I just can't seem to win.

Oh and yesterday I came home and my computer was dead... Jon worked on it all night last night and tonight and it is fixed- YAY!

Okay enough whining-

Tonight Jon had Grumpy Old Men playing in the background- I just LOVE those movies, Grumpier Old Men is just as funny.... and the bloopers are hilarious. :)

Time for bed- I am exhausted.

2 comments:

MP said...

I hate when life sucks! BUT YOU ARE SOOOO CLOSE!! :)

Brandi said...

We ARE close... let's get this wrapped up and out of here! We can do it and we WILL!!!