The podcast that the girls and I created last night went REALLY well-- we are super smart and sneaky and used my laptop as a prompter! I wish I had, had my camera- my apartment became a studio with lighting and all. You will have to check out my school blog for the final product sometime tomorrow.
I have less than three weeks left at my position with the university. :( SAD TIMES.. RIGHT.
Well it is off to EDIT the podcast from last night- by the time we finished filming I think all of us were so exhausted that giggly-exhaustion had set in, at least for me.
Hope you are all doing WONDERFUL and I look forward to the post where I announce I am EMPLOYED- so if you have any leads FEEL FREE to send them my way.
oh and TRY YOUR ABC's tonight.
And for your viewing pleasure my adorable nephew- he is THE CUTEST EVER! Love Tiger!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie!!
What a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment