Monday, May 5, 2008

WORRY~

I wish I had the capability to be lacksadasical about my work. I wish I had the ability NOT to FREAK out in the last minute and spend 6 MORE hours editing a 22 page paper. I wish I had NOT stayed up until 4 am editing the darn thing. I wish I was more relaxed... but after two years of graduate work, 5 years of undergraduate work and 24 years of deadlines I have come to realize that I am a worrier. I worry about a lot - I try to keep my 'cool' but alas I worry about most things that are a reflection of me.

I have one more paper to submit and then my career as a student only has the two hour ceremony and short walk left. Oh and the FABULOUS gown, hood and SQUARE hat ;)

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY!

1 comment:

MP said...

Wish I could be there. :(