Wow, I know I said I was done blogging for the evening.... BUT I just jumped on my Stride and Ride page...https://www.joinmda.org/lubbockstrideandride2009/Shannanagans and our team received another donation~ HOW EXCITING!! Seriously, I can't tell you how exciting it is to see y'all helping out the families I serve through working with MDA. This job has brought many new experiences and adventures to my life, but getting to see the people I love come together for these families is WONDERFUL FANTASTIC AMAZING. I hope that if you ever make it out here again you can meet some of our families. They are wonderful ordinary people living life day to day as we do, but with different obstacles. I know we all have obstacles in life and I appreciate you all taking time out of your busy lives to help out those you don't know. You are all a part of the cure.
Also, thank you for supporting me, without your support I wouldn't have found this career or group of people. Donation or no donation you all make a DIFFERENCE.
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!
Post a Comment