
Isn't he PRECIOUS?! YES.
I was in Dallas for Rachael's shower and bachelorette party--super fun-- and a bonus to the weekend was getting to see his precious-ness. And my entire family. :)
I know you have all missed my randomness on here, and for that I do apologize. No one tells you that when you start this full time work business you will:
Get Home
Workout, or come up with reasons not to workout
Figure out what to eat
Buy dinner selection, figure out if you already have dinner selection
Make dinner
Eat dinner
Shower
Bed
REPEAT 7 days a week
SERIOUSLY?!
So, work became SUPER hectic, we moved--YAY, life was going 100mph, and the blog wasn't making the 'to-do list' that will never end.
That said, here I am! I wish I had pictures of the house, it is super cute, and we love it! But my camera's battery charger is still packed away, and to be honest that little guy could be anywhere!
I will remedy this situation soon.
I do have pictures from the other exciting happenings and they aren't all work. In the past month I have: had our biggest event of the year at work, been to Rachael's shower and SUPER fun bachelorette party, moved, seen my parents, brother, sister-inlaw and nephew. It was a super hectic month.
This weekend of NO WORK, was very much so needed. Today I did NOTHING. Literally. It was beautiful and luxurious. Jon and I went to 50 Yard Line tonight, to celebrate not being busy. We were actually cheers-ing his great job in school... While we were eating he was asking how my weekends look from here out-- and then I actually thought about it and after this weekend I don't have another weekend that is free until the middle of MAY.
Oh well, such is life. I sure as HECK rather be busy working that be busy looking for work. AMEN!
1 comment:
Im so glad that you are finally back to blogging!! I havent had anything new to occupy my time at work :)
Cant wait to see you in TWO weeks!!!
Post a Comment