IE: I've been SUPER busy!!!
Life got in the way of blogging, drats! I wish I remembered all of the GREAT stuff I should blog about.. I know one thing that was AWESOME: Lubbock FILL THE BOOT. Boy, did those guys fill the boot, the OVER-FLOWED the boot! It was a wonderful three days and the Lubbock Professional Fire Fighters, Local 972, really revved it up this year.
Life got in the way of blogging, drats! I wish I remembered all of the GREAT stuff I should blog about.. I know one thing that was AWESOME: Lubbock FILL THE BOOT. Boy, did those guys fill the boot, the OVER-FLOWED the boot! It was a wonderful three days and the Lubbock Professional Fire Fighters, Local 972, really revved it up this year.
As usual a self portrait before I went to work that morning, the fire fighters gave Holly & I our very own LFD hats with our names on the side! 

Holly and I at the office about 15 minutes before FTB began....

3 days
4 intersections
LOTS OF COUNTING...
LPFFA
raised....
$90,308!!!!!!!!
AHH-MAZING

Two of the wonderful women of the LPFFAuxiliary that counted ALL three days and NIGHTS to make sure the money was sorted, counted, re-counted, and deposited.
What a wonderful group of people to raise money for MDA and the Lubbock community should be commended on their generous hearts. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I decided that spontaneous giving is the absolute BEST- the motto for Fill The Boot this year
"No hand goes untouched"
2 comments:
Hi, Ash. Your blog looks great! Good pics, too! Love reading about you!
WOW Thats amazing!! Good JOB!!!
Post a Comment