♥ What are your middle names?
Ashley Shannon
Jonathan Lee
♥ How long have you been together?
4 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
6 months or so….
♥ Who asked whom out?
Jon
♥ How old are each of you?
Me-26 Jon-28
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
His, we live in Lubbock
♥ Do you have any children together?
Nope
♥ What about pets?
Big ~ 4 and some months old
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope
♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope. I'm from Richardson, he’s from Lubbock/Odessa
♥ Who is the smartest?
Depends on the subject
♥ Who is more sensitive?
Me- for sure.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
On The Border
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Las Vegas
♥ Who has the craziest exes??
Crazy? Who’s crazy
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me- I’m a McGee
♥ Who does the cooking?
I cook the regular meals, and he likes to grill out.
♥ Who is more social?
Me, totally.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
I totally am. No contest. No question.
♥ Who is more stubborn?
oh gosh, both of us….♥
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I do because I enjoy the mornings
♥ Where was your first date?
On the border
♥ Who has the bigger family?
his
♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not super often, but when I do it's really special.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
in discussion
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither of us is jealous.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
6 months probably
♥ Who eats more?
him
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
both of us
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He is
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Depends on what car we're in. I usually drive my car, and he usually drives his car.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww....love you guys!!
Yall love each other!! :)
Post a Comment