Sunday, January 24, 2010

Before I went East to Oklahoma.... I went West

To Phoenix!! It was a work trip and so much fun. I had never been to Tempe. It is beautiful in Phoenix/Tempe in January. We stayed in a great hotel/conference center, it was nice to spend some time with all the new teams in our expanded region, and of course recharge for 2010!
The first night our old region gals back together :)

Holly and I with Rhonda our Regional Coordinator ~ it was 65-70 both days and very sunny which was a great change from snow/ice/overcast West Texas!
Rhonda, Amy (fundraiser in Abq, NM), Holly, Me, Megan (fundraiser in Midland), and the fundraiser from Tucson. I can't remember her name right now- I know she recently got married and her new last name is Travis. My memory is failing me!

The hotel we stayed in had orange trees in the atrium area, the snack shack which is the coolest conference center idea, ever. Basically, unlimited snacks- healthy snacks, sugary snacks, salty snacks- it was a beautiful snack shack!
Amanda and I on the plane heading to Abq, NM for Amanda and Lbk for me. Amanda is hilarious~ has the energy of 5 people and an amazing attitude. She is the director in Albuquerque. I am so lucky that I love almost everyone I work with, we have a great group of people in our region!
This trip I also met our Divisional President and West Division VP, Brad. I had heard so much about him, but equated him to the voice on the box from Charlie's Angels. It was great to meet him and get to know him in a social setting.
This was a great meeting, and somehing I really needed. The pick me up from this meeting has FIRED me UP for 2010!!


No comments: