Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miss Me?

SO LONG with NO posting... my apologies *to Leah, Mandy and my Mom* :) My three readers.... or wait, the only three that comment! LEAVE A COMMENT~ You know who you are, and I KNOW you want to! :) *Btw, you don't have to log in or anything silly like that ... just comment.

Back to the latest breaking news in my world.... I'm still on crutches.... I still canNOT walk... my ankle is still swollen, painful and really dampening my style.

Work is still crazy, ridiculous, absurd, and busy ~ you know the usual.

My Mom was in town this past wekeend, it was fabulous, I had to work ~ shocking, but her visit was super fabulous. I was really sad to see her go. Really sad.

I will do a WHOLE update on Mom's weekend visit, ASAP.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I missed you!!!!! And I still want an full update on the weekend with your mom! Love you!