Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 in Photos

January 2010- Mom's birthday weekend in Houston January Girls trip in OKC ~ such a FUN weekend


Tempe ~ it was fabulous and I LOVE this picture...










February ~ it was Superbowl Sunday and we were spending the day with great people, eating great food... (mostly boys so no fun pictures!)








MARCH ~ Jon proposed!!!!!

I was just a BIT excited the next morning!!





Then two weeks later... I was in a boot.... what an experience!

APRIL ~ Easter Sunday with our sweet niece, what a wonderful day!! Jordyn had her first PEEP and she is hooked :) She loves her Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jon, I am sure Jeff and Amber loved their sugared up kiddo that night, too! May ~ Sweet Charlee arrived

June ~ Corpus Christi with Rhonda


MDA Summer Camp





July ~ great TELU event




August ~ Uncle Jon's birthday with his two precious nieces



Mere's Bachelorette Party !!!!




September ~ Mere became a MRS. Pinkham






October ~ Girl's Weekend!




November ~ Jeff's Army send-off













December ~ Christmas


















2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the year in pictures! Too cute!!

MP said...

You're back!! yay!!