HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? I can't believe the first month of 2011 is wrapping up... I feel like we just had the holidays. Not to mention this whole wedding thing is making time fly a lot faster than I expected....
Now that actual wedding planning has begun, not going to lie, it's nice to check things off the list! It is all a little overwhelming.....
What else is going on in our little piece of the world?
Jon is back to class, he is really enjoying this semester he is finally into his programming classes and LOVING IT! Also, big plus for both of us he received office at a great discount, YAY!!! We both have it now... it's about time. So we have school and work, trying to plan our wedding, spending some time with friends and family (when we aren't sick) and enjoying eachother.
Mr. Big is doing great, happy that it is finally warming up outside so he is back to squirrell hunting in the afternoons and laying in the sunshine.
I have been sick for two weeks- YUCK! I think Jon finally caught it a few days ago, boo! So we are trying to get well. The weather has been crazy, we had snow last week and today the high is in the 70's, next week? Snow again. No wonder we keep getting sick.
This post is kind of random, avoiding the laundry I need to do and getting moving for the day. I guess I should just get it done.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would u please tell me the date of your wedding? Hope all is well. Love!
Post a Comment