
All the goods:
BIG DAY: Saturday, October 8, 2011
Where: Richardson, Texas
When: 6pm or 7pm - need to nail that down ;)
Reception: ALMOST set in stone~ I love all of our guests, but seriously to feed everyone is RIDICULOUS! :)
Bridesmaids: I have asked all but one ~ I just need to see her face~!
Dresses: Mine is on it's way!! WOO-HOO~!
BM: I need to narrow it down... will you help?
Honeymoon: figuring it out... just need to get it set in place! SO EXCITED TO PLAN AN AMAZING VACATION!!!
Tuxes: haven't even looked... hmph
Flowers: have an appt with a florist... I think I know what I like, but I can't wait to see what they have to offer!
Save the Dates: I have them done, just need to bite the bullet and have them printed! ;) YAY
*oh and I need to get all of the addresses.... so help me out- send me an email with yours!
*oh and I need to get all of the addresses.... so help me out- send me an email with yours!
Invitations: WHO KNEW paper could be SO EXPENSIVE! I have looked at a few, but boy oh boy that is going to be a difficult purchase
DJ: I have a few good leads, about the same price for both, just need to call and see about availability
So, if you have made it this far... do you want to see some pictures? Let me know if you have a favorite!
The girls were so good and tried on dress after dress after dress... LOVE THEM!
Want to see the cakes? YUM
I like this cake.. but I don't know...
I really want to integrate color into our wedding, but I don't want a lot of color EVERYWHERE. So, where better to bring in some fun bright colors than with the flowers!! I also LOVE the navy ribbon, my thought being maybe we can do silver/gray ribbon or seashell


1 comment:
So many decision! How do you pick when everything is so pretty. :)
Post a Comment