Friday Jon and I set out to the hill country as my entire family came in from all directions. We were headed out to celebrate Craig's 40th birthday and Mom's birthday!!
What a beautiful drive! It was so much fun for us to have a new view on our road trips ... I spend a lot of time driving for work, so this new view was much appreciated.
Friday night was a yummy dinner in an old hospital turned restaurant. What did we determine? The restaurant is in the basement, what are basements used for in hospitals? Anyone on this thread yet? We ate in the morgue!
But it was a fantastic meal with great people; I love spending time catching up with my family.
Then we headed back to the house so that the guys could smoke cigars and open their Christmas presents!! Craig is such a smart guy , he guessed their gifts before he opened his. The challenge is on....
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment