Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013 ~ snuck right up

Can you believe the new year has come and gone? Already 17 days into twenty-thirteen. Wow. Last week my word for this year found me in a way .... I knew I needed to choose quit beating around the bush , but one thing or another was always top of mind and I hadn't decided yet. Then it hit me - believe- one word with so many possibilities.

Believe:

Definition of BELIEVE

intransitive verb
1
a : to have a firm religious faith
b : to accept something as true, genuine, or real
2
: to have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something
3
: to hold an opinion : think
transitive verb
1
a : to consider to be true or honest
b : to accept the word or evidence of
2
: to hold as an opinion : suppose
— be·liev·er noun
— not believe
: to be astounded at




No comments: