Sunday, February 3, 2013

February already...

This year is already flying by ~ how is that possible?! 2013 is an amazing year and the first full month of the year started out with wonderful new beginnings for our little family. I am so thankful for God's blessings in our life. Such an exciting path we are on where God is leading us.
I had a friend tell me she sees God working in our life and I see it, too. I am humbled by His love and blessings.

I am working to get back into running - I hadn't run since December 12th and I went out yesterday for a 3.16 mile run/walk. It was amazing. I can't wait to get out there today.

Jon is loving his new job and everything he is learning about the system. The hours have been crazy but that's training for ya!

Mr. Big is loving the new schedule he has one of us around every few hours and both of us home at night - he's a spoiled loved pup.

I love love love my job! My first work trip was wonderful. I went to D.C. and it was amazing I cannot wait to go back with Jon .





1 comment:

MP said...

Glad you two are doing well.