Thursday, April 21, 2011

5 months 2 weeks 3 days

Until we get married! I feel like just the other day I put the counter on this blog and it was OVER A YEAR . Now it is a mere, wait for it, 22 weeks away. Did your heart skip, because mine did , EEK!!!! I AM SO EXCITED . I have a lot to get done, but I cannot wait to marry my very best friend, the man God made just for me. I am so blessed .

Now, I just need a florist that doesn't want an insane amount of $$ , a dj, a limo, and we are good. Woo!

I need to get back on the workout wagon.

Ps. I love sweet home Alabama. Watching it right now. Proposal is awesome and it is amazing how every time I see a proposal it makes me think of mine and love how it is every bit me and Jon. Every piece of it , my prefect proposal .

Love him.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love that you can update from your phone now!!! Just sayin!