I LOVE LOVE LOVE J*A*G! I think I am one of a few people that loved it while it was on, for TEN years, and now I own the entire series!
It all started at T.arget about a year ago- they had two of the seasons, 2 & 3 I think, budled together for $15. That's a steal! So, I picked them up and put them away with plans to keep my eyes peeled for season 1 for cheap and more bundles. Well, if you wait long enough T.arget did it again a few months later ~ seasons 7&8 were bundled for $15, so I snagged them, too. Eventually I saw season 1 for cheap and now at least I could start watching the show, right?
With the kind of schedules Jon and I have that didn't happen for quite some time- until January 2011 to be exact, I ended up home sick one day so I popped in JAG and curled up in the bed, and started at the beginning *boy am I glad that had Catherine Bell joined the cast ~ I was not a big fan of the blondie Harm started out working with.
Well, I wasn't sick forever so I have watched an episode here and there for the past four months. Today I finally watched the series finale, sad times, LOVE that Harm and Mac end up together, do not love that the show is over. :*(
My guilty pleasure of loving a military show ~ I will have to take a photo of the seasons all lined up. Jon walked in one day and said " I bet not a soul owns EVERY season of JAG, except you!" :)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment