Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter 'boxes'

Since our nieces and nephew live so far away from us, we have to ship the Easter baskets to them and they have become Easter boxes :) but they were so much fun to put together this year. Last year we did an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard for Jordyn and Charlee wasn't here yet. Nick was Eastering it up in Houston. This year hopefully all three of them will love their boxes of Easter fun. Want to see? :)




Nick's basket ~ since we can't ship candy to Houston we sent two MONSTER trucks!!
Nick's basket (again) the yellow is a Cars cup for the little guy! We also included a rubber ducky and some silly putty! Hopefully some fun for the Easter weekend! For our ring bearer a Lightening McQueen ribbon :)
Charlee blue-eyes Easter basket/box! LOVE the camo eggs. Not a ton of candy, but in each of the eggs is some change for her Charlee's Angel piggy bank. Also a stuffed dog-bunny that reminded us of Big, a mirror :), some nail polish (non-toxic) smells like berries and a rubber ducky with reese's pieces attached. Hope the chocolate doesn't melt.
Jordyn's Easter basket/box~ her uncle Jon found the Tinkerbell cup! Right before they moved to Washington Jordyn wanted a Tinkerbell cup because her grandparents neighbor had one, so off we went to find the perfect Tink cup for our niece. Of course her aunt had to include a large box of Peep Bunnies :) and a tink ribbon for our flower girl. Camo eggs full of change for her piggy bank, some silly putty, a mirror, nail polish, lipstick, rubber ducky, and Mr Big look-alike puppy/bunny!! I can't wait for them to get there!!

HOPPY EASTER! *almost

1 comment:

MP said...

You're such a good auntie.

For my 30 before 30:
I did a collage in picasa. You have to add a pic to make a collage. So I added a pic but I dragged it to the bottom and cropped it out after I saved the collage. After I cropped it I added the text and saved it again. Make sense? Super easy.