I am so proud that I have almost made it the 30 days of the shred! It hasn't just been a physical journey it is most assuredly a mental battle, too. A 30 day every. Single. Day. Commitment is actually tough. I've had my days of just not having my head in the game, I've had my super sore days, super busy days, but I have a great support system! I think that has been the key. My sweet husband has cheered me on every night, gently asked when I'm hanging with Jillian? On the handful of nights where I wasn't 'in it' he's told me I can do it. I also joined a challenge on fb- that group is awesome! All these women fighting to stay in the game, too. Last but never least my friends have pushed me - the accountability I set up by sending my sweaty face to a friend seems to have made all the difference.
Last night - night 24, I was going to skip and do it this morning. I got a text from a friend who just got the shred, who wanted to know what I was doing, letting me know she was sore (day 2) she works late, but was almost home and would send her pic ASAP. She got me up and into my workout- she had way more going on than me and the sore factor going into day 2 is crazy! Yet she was headed home to do her shred .... So proud.
6 days to go!!
Friday, October 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOOHOO!! Great Job!
Post a Comment